can you believe it? we have been married for 9 years and wouldn't you know it, we still love each other. there is no one else i would want to go through this life with than john. i love you hooch, happy anniversary!!
Monday, February 14, 2011
jack was planting me a garden and then giving me a valentine's bouquet, he is very sweet. the best part of the day was at the end he said he wished we could go out on another date next saturday. i love this boy and i'm so glad he is mine.
Monday, February 07, 2011
- for me getting to another state that i've never been to
- getting to reunite jack with his future wife riley
- going out to dinner at a bbq joint and seeing a real cowboy wearing his "fancy" going out cowboy boots, with the spurs and all.
- jack getting to play in the snow and getting pelted in the face with a snowball
- awesome food made by bufffy (seriously the girl can cook)
- hot date with buffy in the richy rich part of town all the while wearing my sweet corduroy jacket. i know i'm a hot mess! (thanks ian for watching the kids)
- getting an awesome sarah briggs necklace
- taking a wrong turn and driving through one of the scariest neighborhoods i've ever been in and i grew up in the hood
- getting hit up by two different homeless people at mcdonalds in the span of 5 minutes
- going to the the nature and science museum and getting freaked out by all the animatronic dinosaurs (serious they were freaky and loud.)
- buffy teaching me how to make some of her cute felt hair accessories
- all the girl talk and just hanging out.
seriously it was an awesome trip and we are lucky to be able to call buffy and ian our friends.