Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Sam's blessing

i'm really not very good about blogging anymore but even those this is late in coming i have to post it. memorial day weekend we blessed our little sam. he was a perfect baby, he didn't make a peep and he didn't ruin his blessing outfit. john gave sam a beautiful blessing. i'm so grateful that he has the priesthood and can bless our boys and me. we were very loved and supported by our family, my parents came, john's parents came, my brother for california came with his family and of course all of our arizona family was there to support sam. thanks to everyone who came and to those who couldn't come but sent their love, we really appreciate all of you.


2 comments:

Jer and Cam said...

Oh he's got them Shannyn genes for sure! What a cutie. Love that family pic on your stairs! Fun to see you (literally) at the movies today.

Reynolds said...

I think he looks like a pretty good mix. His little smile reminds me of Jack's. Congrats!! So cute!