Tuesday, May 10, 2011

One Last Plug...

Shannyn gave me one plug on here a while ago(about the ridiculous beard I was growing), but they extended my dead line for getting money turned in and I thought I would make one last ditch effort to get a few more dollars.
I have had the pleasure of working with the March of Dimes for a number of years now and I feel its my small way of trying to raise awareness and help for something that we have had very personal experience with.
As many of you know, Jack was born premature. Something we never expected and never anticipated. Fortunately for us, for the most part, all has worked out well for Jack and our family. It hasn't gone without some struggles and trials, but is has all been for the best.
When I started working for Citifinancial some 7 years ago, I first found out about March of Dimes. Hearing that they work to prevent prematurity and help families have healthy babies (you can read more about it here: http://www.marchofdimes.com/mission/prematurity.html ), I thought this was a great opportunity to get involved and do my part to try and make a difference.
If you have gotten this far, I am sure you are wondering, "What does this have to do with me?" Well, this is the part where I am asking you to help out as well. I have 3 more days to get to my goal. Anything helps me get there, even $1. Soooo...help me out...thanks in advance

www.marchforbabies.org/czarjohn

No comments: