Wednesday, February 06, 2008

another post with no pictures

sorry that i don't have any pictures or video but the camera is packed away somewhere and i can't find it. we have officially moved into our house and started the unpacking process (which i must say bites the big one.) we moved in on monday and wouldn't you know it my body had enough and decided to go ahead and get sick. in the mists of moving all the boxes in i get a really high fever and can't seem to get warm and i'm shaking so hard my body hurts. john was nice enough to let me lay down and rest for a while. after resting for a while john decided to go to the store and he was trying to get jack to go with him (i'm in my sick bed dying) and of course jack being who he is, was resisting and screaming, then all of a sudden you starts singing his ABC's. who knew that he even knew that song. i sing it to him all the time but he never once joined in. it just goes to show that you really have to watch what you say around kids because they do pick up on everything and you don't want it to come around and bite you in the butt.

this part is for you melinda you little turd, but i have to say that my husband has been the best. he has worked so hard trying to get the house put together and on top of all that unpacking he took care of jack and me. i love my husband he is awesome. i'm very grateful for all he does for our family.

once our house is presentable and i find our camera i'll show you all what we have done. if you even care to see. see you on the flip side.

2 comments:

Tyler said...

what part is for me? the part abt it biting me in the butt or about your husband being so awesome? and to all of you who read my last comment i wasn't making fun of shannyn...i was saying that i thought i deserved a shout out was sad i didnt get one so i gave one to myself. the end.

Tyler said...

gotchya! gotchya! why do we sign in as our husbands by the way....i think we need to form our own identities. ha! anyway, shoosh, we are supposed to keep it a secret, remember!