Monday, June 23, 2008

FHE anyone?

john and i have decided to be better about having family home evening and last week we had a little lesson and then proceeded to venture out into the 110 degree weather to feed the ducks. people who know me know that i'm not very good with animals, most tend to scare the crap out of me so being surrounded by so many ducks was quite an undertaking for me. needless to say i was the camera man and john and jack did the feeding. how lame am i that i let my baby do the job i'm afraid of. jack actually really liked it and thought it was the funniest thing to throw the bread at the ducks (relatively speaking) not to the ducks. i guess maybe next time i will get brave and try actually feeding the ducks.

you can't tell from these pictures but there were 20 something ducks surrounding us. that is why my camera work is so shaky because i was afraid i was going to step on a duck or worse they were going to attack by surpise

this was going to be a really cool picture because when jack and john started walking away all the ducks were following them. but of course another family decided to start feeding the ducks right then and there so they all ran over to them. lame family ruining my picture.


sorry the video is so shaky


4 comments:

Meli said...

youre so hilarious!! lame family! i would have been the same way. theyre animals!! meaning, who knows what they will try to do next! yes they will attack us! no i will nbever trust them! ha!

Sarah said...

Look at John! He looks so skinny! What has he been doing?

Jack is so cute in that video. I miss that little boy. I really wish McKay had a friend here.

Reynolds said...

Cute! I can understand not wanting to be pecked to death. On my mission I got attacked by a rooster and pecked my legs until they were bloody - so I hit it with what was handiest... my scriptures.

Anonymous said...

Message from Todd:

It runs is the family Shan. Its the bills - they can do damage.