Tuesday, November 11, 2008

copy cat

i was looking at my friends blog and they had a tag i thought was really fun and i decided that i would do it too.

what you do is open your fourth picture folder and then open the fourth picture in that folder and tell the story that goes along with that picture. it just so happens that the fourth picture in my folder is not a picture at all but a little video clip.


the story behind this video is just a cute 17 month old jack laughing at his dad. i love being able to look back at jacks life and remembering what a cute chubby baby he was. sometimes i forget about how small and sweet he was and it is good to get a reminder on the days he is coloring pictures on my walls!!!!

2 comments:

val said...

I love the darling giggles! So fun to see your cute boys together!
I was going to do this tag, but my 4th file only had 3 pics, and they were bathtub pics of my kids...then I just got lazy.

Meli said...

youre so hilarious shan, seriuosly. i spelled seriously wrong but im too lazy to post and im toolazy to fiz it or that or that. the end. i love you!