Thursday, November 06, 2008

what happened to october?

so it has been a little while since my last post and i have had good intentions about doing a new post. i sat down a couple of days ago ready to do a new post only to find out that we have somehow misplaced our cable to the camera to download new pictures onto the computer. so i have a camera full of some really cute halloween pictures, trip to the zoo and our visit to the gilbert airport airplane display but with no way to share them. whats a girl to do? hopefully one day soon we will find that cable and be able to join the blogging world again. love seeing all of your blogs, keep up the good work.

2 comments:

Reynolds said...

I can never find the right cable for our camera either. I guess it is all the "help" i get putting things away.

val said...

I hope that cable turns up soon...I love halloween pictures! And I love seeing what you guys are up to... and now we are officially wearing sweaters around here. I sure do need some new ones!