Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

To all the Mother's out there, we appreciate and love you and we hope you have a great day today.

For Shannyn's mother day gift, I am giving here what mother's all around the world love and can't get enough of...no, not diamonds, sleep. So as she sleeps in this morning, I thought I would sneak a quick post in.

To my "babe," I wanted to let everyone know how much I love and appreciate everything you do for me and our family. You are a great mother and a fantastic wife. I never thought marriage would be so much fun and filled with laughter. You make my life so much more fun and interesting. I can honestly say that there would be a huge void in my life if you weren't around to fill it. You are the best wife ever and I love you!!!
Our mother's day weekend started on Friday night when we went to see music in the park at our community park. Jack kicked the soccer ball around for a while and then sat (not still of course) long enough for us to hear a little bit of the music.

On Saturday I had to work for a bit, so I took Jack with me (he LOVES going to Daddy's work) while Shannyn spent some quality time at Target. That was probably her favorite part of the weekend to be honest. After that we went to the Desert Ridge mall and had CPK. Hard to contend with BBQ chicken pizza and salad. After that we let Jack run around in their fountains for about half an hour. That is about all he can take before he starts shivering (it was over 100 this weekend mind you). So as long as today doesn't turn in to a disaster, I think we will consider this a successful Mother's Day. LOVE YOU BABE!!!!!!!!!!


5 comments:

Sarah said...

I agree- Shannyn is a great mom! And kid free time at Target would be my favorite part too- especially if I got to buy lots of things!

Shannyn! I don't have your email address and I wanted to email you and catch up, more than the blog way. What do you think? I don't have yours but here's mine:
briandsarah@hotmail.com

Gooches said...

so this blog made me cry and laugh. i guess that's what you get when you are 9 months pregnant! i hope you guys are doing well. maybe we will move out that way and be neighbors again!

jamie said...

John-o! This is for sure the sweetest thing to sneek this post in for Shan! You are a great husband and she is such a great gal! Perfect couple! Love and Miss you guys!

Meli said...

aww that was cute! oh my goodness jack is huge!! he is getting so big!! i looooooove that pic at the top of this post! way cute!

val said...

Sweet hubby! What a nice post, and the sleeping in for Mother's Day is the best idea... I need to share this with Kory!