Sunday, May 03, 2009

Like Father Like Son

This weekend was our ward Father and Son outing up at Mormon Lake. Since we are not real outdoorsy people, I figured this may be one of the few opportunities Jack has to explore "the great outdoors." So I took work off on Friday to get there a little early and give Jack some time to run around. I am glad to see that it was a lot of fun. Jack had a blast playing in the tent and running around kicking his soccer ball (I think we might have the next Landon Donovan on our hands). I even managed to get a little sleep over Jack's snoring and the air mattress deflating throughout the night (wouldn't be a complete camp out without that). Overall it was a lot of fun and I think there may be some more camping trips for us in the future.









3 comments:

Laura said...

You are the bestest dad!! I'm glad you had a good time!!! Shannyn, what did you get to do?

fabian said...

hola si no me equivoco usted es la sra laura florez, quien una vez anduvo por florida URUGUAY, y se olvido de los amigos, jaja.y no sabemos nada de usted y su familia.le dejo mi correo electronico cala413@hotmail.com
HABER SI SE ACUERDA DE SUS AMIGOS URUGUAYOS FABIAN Y DORA

Meli said...

hey is that red blanket with white flowers from ikea....i have the same exact one but its blue with white flowers.