Sunday, October 09, 2011

happy homemaker?!?!?!?

so as of late i've been wanting to be a little bit more productive/creative. this is probably due to the fact that i have really talented and crafty friends and they have inspired me to develope some new talents. so the past couple of weeks i have done just that. here is a little of what i've accomplished.

and of course since last weekend was general conference weekend and we have tons of time at home i decided i would make homemade cheese bread. it turned out super yummy.

and here is sammy enjoying the fruits of my labor

next up, my friend ashley is going to help me make a valance with a box pleat for my window in the kitchen. wish me luck

2 comments:

Jer and Cam said...

you are so crafty, talented and cute! love all these projects, esp. the ones I got to do with you:)

Jacque said...

that bread looks to die for!

and i wish i'd done those pumpkins... they turned out super cute.