Monday, August 04, 2008

no more vampires!!

i don't know if it is just me and the end of a series of books but i'm really not sure how i feel about the last book in the twilight series, breaking dawn. don't get me wrong it is a fast read and it had a couple twists in the book that i liked but i don't really think i loved it like i did the others. maybe it was just too much anticipation on my part for the book to live up to, or maybe i'm just mad the story is over and there will be no more edward in my life. i don't want to ruin it for those of you who haven't read it yet or are in the middle of reading it but i just wanted to put my thoughts out there. although i don't really think that i have said too much about what i really thought about it. i'll wait until i have someone i can discuss it with. anyone out there done yet??

2 comments:

Reynolds said...

Sorry, just started the series last week so I have a while to go. Not sure if I have a love for vampires yet or not. It definitely is hard to put down, though.

Sarah said...

Shannyn! I'm so sad that you're not here so we can talk about this in person! I haven't started the book yet though. I am just waiting for a few people to get done and then I'll be neglecting my kids and reading late into the night. Can't wait!